فصل الجاذبية للنفط و الغاز
The separator is one of the most important and often used vessels on a plant. In this unit you will learn what a separator does, what internal parts it must have to do its job, and how they work together. You will also learn what substances can be separated and why they must be removed from each other.This course is designed to provide necessary information and practice for such activities.
- Explain the function of gravity separation
- Explain the principles of operation for gravity separation
- List the physical factors that aid gravity separation
- Identify the different types of gravity separators and describe different services
- Identify the major differences between 2-phase and 3-phase gravity separators
- Explain the major differences between horizontal and vertical gravity separators
- Describe the basic construction of a gravity separator
- Explain the basic separator operation & controls
Who Should Attend?
- Process operations professionals .
- Field & DCS operators .
- Oil & Gas Treatment technicians .
- Introduction to Oil & Gas Gravity Separation
- Why Separation
- Separation Conditions
- The Main Factors in Gravity Separation
- 2 Phase & 3 Phase Separators
- Vertical & Horizental Separators
- Separators Construction
- Application Of Internal Devices Used In Separators
- Production & Test Separators
- Special Types of Separators
- Vertical Separator Capacity
- Horizental Separator Capacity
- Separator Pressure & Level Control
- Separator Start-Up Procedures
- Separator Shutdown Procedure
- Routine Operating Checks
- Separator Operation Exercise
- Isolation Types & Factors
- Operating Sequence to Prepare Vessel for Entry
- Operating Sequence to Prepare Vessel for Start-Up
- Separators Troubleshooting
- Overview & Assessment